First Blog

This is my first blog post, hopefully just the first of many. I'm still trying to figure out a few things on this site, since I'm very new to blogging. Sports are the topic I plan to blog about in the future. I plan to share some facts, rumors, as well as my opinions. I hope you enjoy reading my posts in the near future.

As you can tell in the About Me, I'm a huge Philadelphia Phillies phan! Even though the team has started to slumped a bit, I still like our chances. I'm very optimistic and I believe we can win the National League East! Like Tug McGraw once said: "Ya gotta believe!"

I'd like to end this post on a positive note. I had an idea to hold a Wiffle Ball Tournament to help raise money and awareness for Alex's Lemonade Stand. Alex's Lemonade raises money to help find a cure for Pediatric Cancer. On Tuesday, July 22, 2008, the tournament was held for all the children young and old in the neighborhood. It was a huge success! We raised $225.00! The Yankees won the tournament, but I think everybody was a winner in this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment