Beltran "Threatens" Hamels

Last season, Carlos Beltran stole some of Jimmy Rollins' words claiming the Mets the "team to beat." This year, K-Rod took his job, but Beltran take a break from commenting.

"He say that? I agree with him."
Beltran also had some harsh words for Cole Hamels, who called the Mets "choke artist" during the offseason.

"The only thing that I know is he will be watched every time he faces us.
Hopefully we kill him, and then he'll have to deal with the situation."

Beltran feels the Mets have a great chance against the Phillies.

"I feel we have a good team this year. They made some other acquisitions. I
think their team is also better. But I do believe our team is better. On paper,
that’s how I feel."

The Mets just better hope he isn't wrong again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment