Phillies Jerseys Buried at Citi Field?

The Mets Police reports that there could be three jersey's buried at Citi Field.


"I work for Hunt Construction. I was a foreman at Citi Field. There are 3
Phillies Jerseys buried in the ball park. As a lifelong Phillies fan, I felt it
was my duty to jinx the Mets. I'm not telling you my real name for obvious
reasons. The jerseys are:
1. Under the Fanwalk bricks.
2. Jackie
Robinson Rotunda in the vicinity of the Ticket Office window.
3. Near the
vicinity of the '47 Shop near right field. "


A David Ortiz Red Sox jersey was buried at the new Yankee Stadium. Yankees are 0-8 against the Yankees this year. This is the Phillies version to try to jinx their arch rivals.

A Mets fan has also removed the Billy Penn miniature statue from the Comcast building not too long ago.

1 comments:

Jay Floyd said...

To my knowledge...WIP's midday show broke this story last week. No way to know if it's true, unless they go digging up parts of the stadium at a great cost.

It could be a worker trying to get attention. Hopefully he's not at risk of losing his job or paying to dig these things up.

Post a Comment